- Processing of Returns with Refund Claims Under Section 143(1) of The Income-Tax Act, 1961 Beyond the Prescribed Time Limits in Non-Scrutiny Cases
- Relaxation/ Permission for Extension of Delivery Time and Exemption of Penalty during Lockdown Period.
- CBDT Provides Utility to Ascertain TDS Applicability rates on Cash Withdrawals
- Extension of Time Limit To Deposit Labour Welfare Fund In Maharashtra
- Gazette Notification for Draft Code on Wages(central) Rules, 2020
- Extension of Validity Period of Scheme for Implementation of PMGKY Package to Twenty Four Percent Contribution for Employer and Employee
- Settlement of Death Claims on Priority Basis in Events of Industrial Accidents etc.
- Order u/s 138 of the Income-tax Act, 1961 for Sharing of Information through NATGRID Platform
- Order Under Section 138(1)(a) of the Income-tax Act, 1961 for Sharing of Information between CBDT and FIU-IND for Effective Processing of Cash Transaction Reports
- The Kerala Minimum Wages Notification
- The Maharashtra State Tax on Professions, Trades, Callings, And Employments (Amendment) Ordinance 2020
- Karnataka Defers Payment of VDA Payable Effective 1st April 2020
- Extension of Earlier Order Declaring Paid Holidays for Shops and Establishment in Telangana till 31st July 2020
- EPFO Circular Towards Settlement of Death Claims on Priority Basis in Events of Industrial Accident Claim.
- EPFO Payroll Data: Enrollment Rates Increase; 3.18 lakh net new Subscribers Registered in May 2020 Against about 1 lakh in April (PRESS RELEASE)