Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur
1. Responsible for revenue and cost of Operations.
2. Manage the overall payroll functions including payroll processing & payroll taxes.
3. Ensure payroll tax payments are in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local taxation laws of the country.
4. Reconcile payroll-related general ledger accounts.
5. Maintain necessary vendor relationships and compliance.
6. Client management that is part of a regional/ global outsourcing structure.
7. Development of a sustainable world-class/high-quality operations infrastructure in Malaysia.
8. Manage transitions to a local Malaysia Management structure.
Skills & Requirements
Global Payroll exposure.
Candidate with solid experience in SLA reporting with more than 7 years’ experience in business operations within the Business Process Outsourcing.
At least 5 years or more of leadership responsibility.
Industry knowledge of system tools specifically VBA Automation, Excel etc.
Possess strong business acumen with good client interactive skills.
Discipline, responsible & structured in thought process.
Salary: RM7,000 - RM8,500
+6 (03) 2777 8301
Suite 5-1, Level 5, Wisma UOA Damansara II, No 6, Changkat Semantan, Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia