OS HRS Sdn. Bhd. (hereinafter referred to as "we," "us," or "our") is engaged in the Human Resource technology and outsourcing business. We believe that it is our social responsibility to protect all personal information we handle in the course of our business operations, including information about temporary employees engaged in outsourcing, and individuals using employment placement services. Accordingly, we have established this Policy (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”), and while we have made this Policy known to and thoroughly understood by our officers and employees, etc., we also provide appropriate education and strive to protect the personal information we handle. The terminology used in this Policy shall be the same as the terminology defined by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
1. Appropriate Protection of Personal Information
By establishing an organization that protects and manages personal information, we manage personal information obtained appropriately and safely. And we take protective measures to prevent unauthorized access to the personal information from outside, as well as the unauthorized use, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information.
2. The Purpose of Use of Personal Information
We will use the personal information we have obtained (excluding Specific Personal Information [individual numbers and individual information that contains individual numbers]) for the following purposes. Special Care-Required Personal Information will be obtained only with the consent of the individual, except in cases where it should be treated as an exception by laws and regulations. If the purpose of use of personal information is clearly indicated to the individual separately at the time of acquisition, such personal information will only be used for the purpose clearly indicated at the time of acquisition.
Shareholder management based on laws and regulations
Information on the
Guides on the services we provide and related information
Information on users of
Various procedures related to registration of use
Provision of information and communication on recruitment, selection, and other recruitment activities
Information on our
Personnel and labor management
However, Specific Personal Information will only be used within the scope of the following purposes as permitted under the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures (hereinafter referred to as the "Numbers Use Act"), regardless of the consent of the individual.
· Affairs related to notification, etc. of employment insurance
· Affairs related to notification, etc. of health insurance and social pension insurance
· Affairs related to notification, etc. of Category 3 Insured Persons in the National Pension
· Preparation, submission, etc. of withholding records and other affairs related to withholding at source
· Affairs related to the preparation of declaration forms, notification forms, and application forms for property accumulation housing savings, and property accumulation pension savings
· Affairs related to the preparation, provision, etc. of statutory documents pertaining to the employee stock ownership association
· Affairs related to the preparation and submission of payment records of remuneration, fees, contract money, and prize money
· Affairs related to the preparation and submission of payment records pertaining to shares, etc.
· Affairs related to the preparation and submission of payment records such as fees for the use of real property, and consideration for the acquisition of real property
· Affairs concerning each of the above items
3. Shared Use
We may jointly use the personal information obtained (excluding Specific Personal Information) as follows. However, the use will not be shared beyond the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use.
Items of Personal Information to Be Shared
Attribute information such as an address, name, telephone number, age, gender, and e-mail address, as well as the details of acquired information, inquiries, etc.
Scope of Shared Users
Our domestic group subsidiaries
Purpose of Use of the Shared User
The Purpose of use is as described in "2. The Purpose of Use of Personal Information"
Person Responsible for Management
OS HRS Sdn. Bhd.
4. Management of Personal Information
We will strictly and appropriately manage personal information obtained (excluding Specific Personal Information) in accordance with our Personal Information Management Regulations. In addition, we will promptly delete or dispose of any personal information that is no longer required for use, in accordance with the procedures set forth in our regulations.
* We outsource the management of Specific Personal Information to our domestic group subsidiary, Outsourcing Business Service Inc. Upon its management, we will strictly and appropriately manage the same in accordance with the laws and regulations, etc. related to Specific Personal Information and our Personal Information Management Regulations.
5. The Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information we have obtained (excluding Specific Personal Information) to any third party other than the business subcontractor without the consent of the individual. However, this will not apply where there are justifiable grounds, such as when disclosure is required by laws and regulations.
* Specific Personal Information will not be provided to any third party, regardless of the consent of the individual, except in cases where it is required by the business subcontractor, or Article 19 of the Numbers Use Act, or other laws and regulations.
6. The Management of Subcontractors
We will instruct and supervise the business subcontractor to which we disclose personal information obtained by us, pursuant to the preceding paragraph, to conclude a confidentiality agreement, and to appropriately handle and protect such information.
7. Disclosures, Correction, etc., Suspension of Use, etc. of Personal Information
If an individual wishes to disclose, or otherwise correct (correct, add, or delete) or suspend the use etc. (suspend or erase use and suspend provision to a third party) of the individual’s personal information with respect to our retained personal data, please contact us at the consultation desk provided at the end of this Policy, and we will promptly respond to the request within reasonable scope, after confirming that he/she is the said individual.
However, this will not apply to cases where there is any infringement of the rights of other third parties will be infringed, where we judge that the proper performance of our business will be significantly hindered, or where there is a violation of laws and regulations.
8. Compliance with Laws and Regulations and Norms
We will comply with the laws and regulations related to personal information and other norms.
9. Continuous Improvement of the Personal Information Protection System
In order to appropriately maintain the protection of personal information, we will establish and operate regulations, etc. based on this Policy, and monitor the details of these regulations on a regular basis, thereby continuously improving these regulations.
Inquiries about personal information are received at the following consultation desk.
Suite 5-1, Level 5, Wisma UOA Damansara II, No 6, Changkat Semantan, Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
TEL: +6 (03) 2777 8300 FAX: +6 (03) 2777 8301
Final revision: January 20, 2022